Coaching for Executives and Leaders.
Don't Wait for a Leader, Be a Leader.
"Everyone needs a Coach" - Bill Gates
This coaching package can support you to:
We know who teams and colleagues turn to for encouragement, advice, guidance and direction, yes that would be You! But who do you turn to? The truth is that whilst many people expect you be super confident, seemingly have it all together and to be able to guide and direct institutions, companies, people and teams, you too are only human!
The truth is that even leaders or individuals who are stepping into a leadership or senior executive role have their own fair share of secretly experiencing low confidence and self-doubt.
Are you looking to improve in any of these areas?
- Are you experiencing success in your career, yet, find yourself experiencing the pressures and expectations of working your way up the career ladder or perhaps you find it difficult being or stepping into the spotlight?
- Are you experiencing a lack of creativity in your role? You’ve been looking to move the department or team in a new direction but can’t seem to put your finger on it.
- Are you making a career transition, have you been promoted and you’re stepping into the limelight, or are you stepping into another role but need a boost in confidence, clarity, direction and motivation for this transitional change to be successful?
- Do you feel as though you’re juggling 1001 responsibilities and you never seem to find the time or energy to focus on either one or two things effectively or even on your needs?
- Are you experiencing stress, lack of time, fatigue, anxiety or lack of motivation?
- Are you leading a team and need some confidence, clarity, motivation and vision for how to communicate with your team and to motivate them?
- Are you a team player or a likeable character but find it difficult to be assertive, to trust your ability, to create healthy boundaries and to step into a leadership role?
- Or perhaps you’re feeling lonely and isolated as a leader (after all it can be lonely at the top!)
Specific areas where Coaching is effective?
- Find and establish your vision and clarity, values, direction, and clear goals.
- Lead with clarity and confidence.
- Develop and realize your resources, to help you in your decision making role.
- Create and maintain a focused plan of action to help you to achieve your goals.
- Develop, discover, and embrace your leadership and management skills.
- Increase your assertiveness and confidence.
- Explore and develop your own confidence and identity as a leader
- Make successful life and career transitions i.e. career changes, promotion transitions, self-care changes.
- Develop effective communication and team skills.
- Encourage, motivate, and manage your teams effectively.
- Manage your time and energy so that you’re able to focus on the things that really matter!
- Increase your presentation, public speaking or communication skills.
- Trust your instincts and learn what they are trying to tell you!
- Effectively manage change, making difficult decisions, and scenarios.
- Create a more effective work/life balance.
- Support you, to step up with confidence and make a transition into a management, senior executive or leadership position.
- Apply for that promotion or make a lifestyle change.
- Create the space, time, freedom, and energy to enjoy life more!
- Bust through doubt, feeling like a fraud (imposter syndrome) to your success and second guessing your right to celebrate what you’ve achieved.
Supporting You & Your Team Means,
investing in talent to help them reach their true potential
A Coaching partnership allows talent and rising talent to write their own story, to decide what success looks like, both individually and as part of the organization.
Coaching provides the support and encouragement to achieve this, leading to highly motivated and productive individuals with increased pride and responsibility in the organization and a commitment to it’s success.
Many conditions have an impact on how people perform, how successful, and motivated they are at work. Performance Coaching provides an opportunity to stop and take stock, build a compelling vision, explore options for change and meet challenges head on.
Use Coaching to help your Employees Build:
- Resilience and forward thinking
- Management and team-building
- Confidence and focus
- Strengths awareness
- Relationship and communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Motivation – Sustain and drive
- Performance management
- Productivity and performance
- Task allocation
- Change management
- Effective goal setting
- Customer service excellence
- Effective communication